FAQ for the ASAP Awards
The content of this page along with the Ts and Cs, Hints & Tips and the entry booklet which can be downloaded HERE should answer any question that you may have. However if you need further assistance please email email@example.com
The ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards are open to all serviced apartment operators, alliances, providers and suppliers worldwide, and will recognise excellence at individual, team and corporate levels in the serviced apartment, the aparthotel, extended stay and short-term accommodation rental industry.
Judged by a panel of industry experts the awards will highlight the greatest achievements and innovations across the fastest growing sector of the hospitality industry and offers the opportunity for companies from companies regardless of size or location to participate.
- Be part of a 100% inclusive industry event: it is an opportunity to raise your profile and be recognised as a leader and innovator in your field
- Increase brand visibility and recognition before, during and after the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards 2016. This in turn will generate positive publicity for a new initiative or gain recognition for an established programme that has proved its worth
- Associate your brand with success in the hospitality industry while cementing your position as part of the community: the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards are a valuable information source on trends and developments in the industry and provide a forum for industry discussion and opinions
- Recognise the achievements of your key personnel: winning an ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Award adds to your organisation’s credibility and stature
- Engage your clients at one of the year's most eagerly awaited industry events while meeting new prospects: it is an ideal occasion to reward team efforts and initiatives within your organisation and invite key industry contacts and business partners to enjoy a valued night of networking with high level figures across all sectors of the serviced apartment industry. Moreover, it strengthens relationships with clients by showing achievements you have accomplished together.
- Meet, greet and network with 300+ hospitality professionals, including decision makers and purchasing influencers on the night
We welcome and encourage entries from all companies from small independent companies through to global players in the sector regardless of geographical location.
Companies that enter should be from the serviced apartment, aparthotel, extended stay and short-term accommodation rental industry.
The ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards are a global awards programme and entries are welcome from companies regardless of location.
See the entry booklet which can be downloaded HERE.
Alternatively read about the awards categories which can be found HERE, read the Hints & Top Tips HERE and the FAQs HERE, together this should provide you with all of the information you will need to begin on your entries to the awards.
Refer to the How To Enter page HERE
Choose which category or categories that you wish to enter. Consider which criteria fits closest with your organisation.
Read the entry requirements and guidance and follow the instructions on how to compile your entry.
Complete all sections of the entry form and upload supporting evidence documents as required. Submit your entry form and any supporting documents 5pm on Monday 14th August 2017 HERE
If your question has not been answered and you need further assitance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely! We welcome and encourage companies of all sizes to enter the awards as the benefits of entering (see HERE) apply to everyone regardless of size.
No – the awards are open to all and not restricted to ASAP members. Entries are open to those companies within the serviced apartment, the aparthotel, extended stay and short-term accommodation rental industry.
The only category where a restriction applies is the Serviced Apartment Guest Experience Award which is only open to quality accredited members of ASAP and the Industry Breakthrough and Innovation Business Partner award which is open to ASAP Business Partners in recognition of the partnership that we have with our partners.
If you would like to discuss going through the accreditation process please contact Karen Taylor at email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated entries should reflect work undertaken since 1st September 2015 – to date.
Ensure that you apply for an award that accurately reflects your organisation.
For example, if your business has less than 50 employees you would not enter the Serviced Apartment Corporate Business of the Year Award. Select the SME category. Two years accounts are required only for the Business of the Year Awards.
Note: There is no limit to the amount of categories you can enter, however each company can only submit one entry per category.
Yes. Download the entry booklet HERE
You can download the entry form HERE
Alternatively the entry information booklet and the entry form can be downloaded from this page HERE
Please note you must complete one entry form per category that you enter. Do not combine entries or submissions.
Yes - we welcome the submission of concise supporting documentation.
The judges welcome succinct, relevant supporting materials in a low resolution digital format, as an MS Word file, a PDF (A4) or a PowerPoint presentation, to a maximum of five pages. You may also supply, via a link to YouTube or similar, a brief video (maximum two minutes) demonstrating the character of your organisation.
All supporting documentation should be relevant to your entry and must be submitted with your online entry.
The winners will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner. Should you win an award you will receive a trophy, if you do not win and you have been shortlisted, you will receive a certificate with special commendations from the judging panel.
Companies that are shortlisted to reach the final stages of judging will be provided with a "Finalist" logo.
Logos will also be provided to those who receive the Highly Commended award and to the Winner of each category. These will be provided post announcement of the stages of judging and after the Gala Dinner Evening.
You can certainly re-submit previously written submissions but be mindful that our criteria may have changed. Each entry will be marked on its merit, so please read these closely and ensure that your previous entries adhere to these requirements. Of course, the submission should be relevant to the date we are evaluating, i.e. since 1st September 2015 – to date.
Yes, you can rest assured all entries and supporting materials will be treated with the strictest confidence by our judges, ASAP is registered under Data Protection (registration number ZA184759) and can confirm that inline with such policies once our deliberations have been completed all documents will be destroyed.
The winners and finalists will be announced on the evening of 7th Deceber at the Awards Ceremony within the ASAP Gala Dinner on the evening of the ASAP Convention. Details about the event can be found on this link HERE
No – the judges will not automatically provide feedback on each entry, successful or not.