How to enter the asap serviced apartment industry awards
The Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP), the not-for-profit trade body for the Serviced Apartment sector are the pioneers of the first global awards programme for the serviced apartment, the aparthotel, the corporate housing, extended stay and short-term accommodation rental industry. ASAP have continued to build on the outstanding successes of previous years and the highly successful programme is now entering into its 6th year.
The fully inclusive ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards recognises excellence, innovation and best practice at individual, team and company level throughout the industry and brings together ASAP members, the wider industry, operators, agents and suppliers to celebrate and recognise the sector’s achievements over the past 12 months.
- Prior to completing your entry please take time to read the Hints and Tips, the FAQs and the Ts & Cs which give detailed information on how to enter and what your entry should include. They detail specific entry criteria, requirements of entry as well as information on areas such as supporting documentation. You can download the entry booklet in PDF format which details all of the information, categories, Ts & Cs, FAQ and Hints and Tips HERE.
- Select the category/categories that you wish to enter from the detailed information on this page HERE or from the entry booklet HERE.
- Download the entry form 2018 ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards Entry Form, and complete with the required information requested for your entry.
- Ensure your entry meets the criteria, complete the entry form along with your company information and entry of a maximum of 1000 words.
- Prepare any supporting information ready to be uploaded.
- When you are ready to submit your entry along with any supporting documentation, or URLs please click go to the online submission form, you must upload your completed entry form and any supporting documentation online only. SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY ONLINE HERE
- Entries will only be accepted via the online submission form which are received prior to 5pm GMT on the closing date of Monday 13th August. Entries received after this time and date will not be accepted.
The 2017 awards programme saw the following companies as finalists:
A Space in the City
Ascott Limited UK
BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
Cheval Thorney Court
City Stay Apartments – Milton Keynes
Corporate Housing Factory
esa serviced apartments
Express Corporate Housing
Fountain Court Apartments
Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd
House of Fisher
IDeaS Revenue Solutions
King’s Wardrobe by BridgeStreet
Locke by SACO
Mattison Contract Beds
Portfolio Serviced Accommodation
PREMIER SUITES PLUS
Properties Unique Ltd
RMS The Hospitality Cloud
SACO The Serviced Apartment Company
Short Stay Group
Smart Apartments AG
Staycity Aparthotels – Staycity York
Urban Stay Limited
Week2Week Serviced Apartments
Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments