Why should we enter the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards?
The ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards programme now in its 6th year, is the pioneering global awards programme from the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP) the not-for-profit trade body for the fastest growing sector in the hospitality industry. The awards recognise excellence, innovation and best practice in the serviced apartment, aparthotel, corporate housing, extended stay and short-term accommodation rental industry.
- Be part of a 100% inclusive industry event: it is an opportunity to raise your profile and be recognised as a leader and innovator in your field as well as highlighting innovative working practices to the industry from those who are providing exceptional products and services
- Increase brand visibility and recognition before, during and after the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards. This in turn will generate positive publicity for a new initiative or gain recognition for an established programme that has proved its worth
- Each entry is judged on its own merit with set judging criteria, this ensures the same opportunities are offered to small independent operators as global players in the sector
- Associate your brand with success in the hospitality industry while cementing your position as part of the community: the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards are a valuable information source on trends and developments in the industry and provide a forum for industry discussion and opinions
- Recognise the achievements of your key personnel: winning an ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Award adds to your organisation’s credibility and stature, motivating them to continue to strive in delivering high standards
- The entry process for the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards provides a great opportunity to review your business plan and strategy
- Engage your clients at one of the year’s most eagerly awaited industry events while meeting new prospects: it is an ideal occasion to reward team efforts and initiatives within your organisation and invite key industry contacts and business partners to enjoy a valued night of networking with high level figures across all sectors of the serviced apartment industry. Moreover, it strengthens relationships with clients by showing achievements you have accomplished together.
- Meet, greet and network with 300+ hospitality professionals, including decision makers and purchasing influencers on the night