Why should we enter the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards?
The ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards programme now in its 7th year, is the pioneering global awards programme from the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP) the not-for-profit trade body for the fastest growing sector in the hospitality industry. The awards recognise excellence, innovation and best practice in the serviced apartment, aparthotel, corporate housing, extended stay sectors around the globe.
- RAISE YOUR COMPANY PROFILE – entering the awards offers an opportunity to raise your profile and be recognised as a leader and innovator in your field as well as highlighting innovative working practices to the industry from those who are providing exceptional products and services.
- INCREASE BRAND VISIBILITY – raise awareness of your brand before, during and after the Awards ceremony. Generate positive publicity for a new initiative or gain recognition for an established programme that has proved its worth.
- IMPROVED EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION – awards are a fantastic way to recognise the hard work of your employees. Even if you’re not shortlisted or you don’t quite clinch a trophy, the mere act of entering will go some distance to letting your team know that you value them and the work they do and motivate them to continue to strive to deliver high standards.
- INTERNAL COMPANY REVIEW – entering an awards programme takes thought – it’s a great opportunity to use the process to review internal processes and procedures as well as the outcomes!
- ENGAGE YOUR CLIENTS – at one of the year’s most eagerly awaited industry events while meeting new prospects: It is an ideal occasion to reward team efforts and initiatives within your organisation and invite key industry contacts and business partners to enjoy a valued night of networking with high level figures across all sectors of the serviced apartment industry. Moreover, it strengthens relationships with clients by showing achievements you have accomplished together.
- BENCH-MARKING OPPORTUNITY – for too long naysayers have been content to hide in their corporate shells, keep their internal celebrations behind closed doors, yet the pioneers and innovators within this sector are those willing to shout about their success to the wider industry. Only by sharing stories, by being open about the secrets to your success will the industry as a whole, evolve.
- Each entry is judged on its own merit with set judging criteria, this ensures the same opportunities are offered to small independent operators as global players in the sector
- Meet, greet and network with 300+ hospitality professionals, including decision makers and purchasing influencers on the night